- Customers must provide us with an official resale certificate form from their state and fill out NY Form ST-120 to be eligible to do business with StudioE Fabrics Corporation.
- Please contact us about obtaining credit terms with StudioE Fabrics and we will send you a credit application for you to complete.
- We accept all credit cards. As of January 2018, we will no longer be calling to get permission to charge your card prior to shipping your order. Your card will be charged when your order is ready to ship.
- StudioE Fabrics has a 5 piece minimum order per delivery.
- The minimum on reorders is 3 pieces and all 3 pieces must have been purchased before.
- We charge 15 cents per yard for drop shipments.
- Please make sure to let your salesperson know if you have any special delivery instructions.
- We charge a restocking fee on all returned items based on the total cost of your invoice and also require the customer to pay the return freight.
- The shop owner must call customer service for an RA number prior to returning any goods.
- The cancellation policy is as follows:
- Cancellations require prior written approval.
- Orders for special or custom fabrics may not be cancelled and in most cases would require a partial or complete upfront payment.
- If you cancel 50% or more of your order, the cancellation fee will be 50% of the total dollar amount of the portion cancelled.
- If you cancel less than 50% of your order, the cancellation fee will be 30% of the total amount cancelled.
- We reserve the right to change our prices at any time during the year provided we give reasonable notice. Increases may be based on cotton increases, labor increases, shipping increases, gas/oil increases.
- Terms and prices on the website are subject to change due to errors or omissions. Website orders that are submitted through this site will be subject to final validation. A confirmation will be sent to you from the sales department or will be verbally confirmed.
- For questions about our policies or inquiries about existing orders, contact Customer Service at 800-294-9495 x 213 or email us.
Note: Terms and prices on the website are subject to change due to errors or omissions. Website orders that are submitted through this site will be subject to final validation. A confirmation will be sent to you from the sales department.
Milberg Factors Information
Payments on account with Milberg Factors should be sent as follows:
Regular Mail:Milberg Factors, Inc.PO BOX 730718Dallas, TX 75373-0718
Overnight Delivery:J.P. Morgan Chase - Lockbox ProcessingAttention: Milberg Factors, Inc.14800 Frye Road, 2nd FloorFort Worth, TX 76155
Wires and ACH Payments:J.P. Morgan Chase BankABA Routing Number 021000021For the account of Milberg Factors, Inc., 99 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016Account #0192400109
Please include the name of the company who sent the invoice, invoice number, and your company's name in the remarks.
For any questions regarding your Milberg Factors, Inc. account, please contact Stephen Merlo at Milberg Factors at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 697-4200 ex 235